Pyrolysis is a technology that is used to process waste. Choosing suitable pyrolysis technology not only helps to reduce waste but also generates new resources. Then investors will benefit from the final products. Pyrolysis will bring benefits to investors. Let’s see why.
What is Pyrolysis?
Pyrolysis is a process in which waste is treated in a closed environment at high temperatures. It can also be called thermal desorption. Now this technology is widely used in the treatment of plastics, tires and sludge. During physical and chemical reactions, these substances are processed into different molecules. Finally, we can get pyrolysis oil and other by-products, such as carbon black, iron wire, and so on. Customers can adjust the parameters of pyrolysis equipment operation according to the type of product.
What is Pyrolysis Process?
The entire pyrolysis process is divided into steps such as feeding, pyrolysis, carbon black discharging, combustible gas recovery, and emission gas treatment. Please watch the video below to understand the specific process.
Is Pyrolysis Profitable Business?
Pyrolysis is a profitable business. We provide a benefit analysis form. This table is based on European data (not real-time data). As can be seen from this table, the project could end up bringing investors $1,080,974. Then see the specific analysis.
|Return on Investment of BLJ-16 Tyre Pyrolysis Project in Europe|
|Introduction||According to the market data of Europe, the estimated ROI report, the various expenses are as follows:|
|Fixed Investment Cost||Item||Details||Unit||Unit Price/USD||Quantity||Amount/USD||Remark|
|From Port to Site||Set||5800||1||5800|
|Installation||Beston technician's salary||Day||350||50||17500|
|Local welder||Day||120||100||12000||2 welders are needed|
|Materials||Installation materials ready||Set||5200||1||5200||Foundation, pipe, etc.|
|Licenses||/||Ea||2000||1||2000||Environmental, firefighting, etc.|
|Operating Cost||Raw Materials||Waste tyre||Ton||0||12||0|
|End Products Price||Tyre oil||45%||Ton||5.4||433||2338.2||45% of input|
|Steel Wire||15%||Ton||1.8||216||388.8||15% of input|
|Carbon black||3%||Ton||3.6||162||583.2||30% of input|
|Monthly Income||Working day||Day||25||$90081.17|
|Yearly Income||Working day||Day||300||$1080974|
The cost of pyrolysis mainly involves both fixed investment costs and operating costs.
- Fixed investment costs include pyrolysis equipment costs, shipping costs, customs fees, installation costs, license fees, site fees, and so on. Most of the fixed costs are related to the manufacturer. Therefore, it is very important to choose a reliable manufacturer.
- Operating costs include raw material costs, water costs, electricity costs, fuel costs, labor costs, maintenance costs, depreciation costs, and other costs. Operating costs are related to the local market. In addition, Beston Group’s equipment is energy-saving and environmentally friendly, which can help customers save part of fuel and water costs. Beston Group also provides full continuous equipment to help customers reduce labor costs.
How to Make Profits from Final Products?
Investors have three ways to deal with the final product to make profits.
- For personal use: Fuel oil is used as a heating fuel in factories such as cement factories, brick factories, boiler factories, etc. Such fuels can help customers substantially reduce fuel costs.
- Direct sales: In many countries, pyrolysis oil, carbon black, and iron wire have a wide market. Investors can obtain benefits through direct sales.
- Deep processing: Investors can use distillation equipment to process pyrolysis oil. The end result is a higher-quality oil. Such oils are worth more in the market. Alternatively, investors can process carbon black using carbon black grinding equipment. Treated carbon black is of higher quality.
How to Reduce Pyrolysis Cost?
In order to successfully build this pyrolysis plant project with less cost, investors should pay attention to the following factors.
- Choose a suitable venue: Choose a site with a suitable size, geographical location, and rent (lease site).
- Understand the local environmental protection policies and relevant permit acquisition standards in advance: Beston Group can assist clients in obtaining these licenses.
- Understand the economic value of the final product in the local market and the economic value of export: Beston Group can provide an economic benefit analysis report based on the client’s local market conditions.
- Stable low-cost raw material supply: There are low-cost suppliers of scrap plastic and tires in many countries. Some suppliers don’t even ask for money, just to help get rid of the trash. Therefore, it is relatively easy to find an inexpensive raw material. In addition, a stable supply of suppliers is also very important.
Pyrolysis is a Sustainable Way To Ecological Preservation and Financial Increasing
Using pyrolysis technology to deal with waste brings us too many benefits. The following lists are from the ecological environment and economics.
- Reduce the landfills: Pyrolysis technology can make good use of this waste and can help reduce the amount of waste disposed of in landfill;
- Reduce pollution: If this waste is ignored, the non-degradable waste will bring huge pollution to the surrounding environment, and even last for hundreds of years. If this technology is used to deal with this waste, it will be of great help to improve the environment;
- Reduce the bad impact on humand: Now, studies have found plastic in animals and humans. Recycling plastics is an important issue in reducing environmental pollution. Pyrolysis technology is a suitable way;
- Environmental-friendly treatment way: Pyrolysis technology will be equipped with a series of technologies for treating emission gas. Then, during the pyrolysis process, the emission gas will be continuously purified to meet the emission standards.
- Scrap tires are cheap or even free: Processed pyrolysis oil and other by-products are widely used. These products can drive local economic development and upstream and downstream industrial chains;
- Pyrolysis oil is an alternative fuel: It has a high calorific value. It can be used in cement factories, boiler factories, brick factories, power plants, etc. Compared with other fuels, pyrolysis oil is cost-effective.
- Pyrolysis projects can increase local employment: Pyrolysis projects require staff to operate. The upstream and downstream industries continue to develop. Then the local employment rate will increase.
Contact Beston Group to Get a Pyrolysis Solution
Pyrolysis can bring benefits to investors. If when you are ready to invest in pyrolysis equipment, you can contact Beston Group. We offer four types of pyrolysis plants, including batch plants, skid-mounted plants, semi-continuous plants and continuous plants. These machines have different throughputs and degrees of automation. That is to say, their feeding methods, slag discharging methods and tail gas treatment system standards are different. Please choose the appropriate type according to your needs. Most importantly, we can provide proposals according to customers’ needs, including drawings and project profit statements. If you are interested in our equipment, please leave your contact information.