Biochar production equipment carbonizes all sorts of waste biomass into biochar. Beston plants have an energy-saving system to improve carbonization efficiency. Moreover, it adopts heat-resistance materials. It serves customers for a long time. When customers get this machine from Beston, they will get benefits from this project quickly. According to the info customers provide, Beston Group will design a suitable drawing and solution. See a photo about Beston biochar machine project installed in Lianyungang.
What is Biochar Production Equipment?
Biochar machine refers to the equipment to carbonize different kinds of biomass waste, sewage sludge and MSW into charcoal under the high-temperature situation without oxygen. Beston machine mainly consists of a feeding system, carbonizing system, discharging system, and dedusting system. The reactor is the key part to safety and efficiency. Look at the components of Beston charcoal makers in the following 3D picture.
Carbonization Raw Materials of Beston Biochar Making Machine
Beston biochar production plant aims at turning different useless waste into charcoal which has high economic value. Large useful waste is wasted because of lacking utilization consciousness. If the following wastes are converted into biochar, customers and the local area will get substantial profits. See which raw material can be recycled.
- Biomass: wood, coconut shell, sawdust, palm kernel shell, coffee shell, rice husk, straw, olive shell, hazelnut shell, bamboo, corn stalk, and other biomass waste.
- Sludge: sewage sludge, municipal sludge, domestic sludge, and other sludge.
- Municipal Solid Waste: organic waste, civil waste, industrial waste, electronic waste, and other waste.
Beston Biochar Machines for Sale – Batch & Skid-mounted & Continuous Types
Beston Group provides three types, including batch, skid-mounted and continuous types. Beston pays high attention on the quality and cleaning of emission. All of these types are equipped with reactor with 301 stained steel and de-dusting system.
For batch type, Beston provides three models, including BST-J12, BST-J18, and BST-J40. They can process 12-40 m³ of raw materials. Because of the small feeding capacity and small occupied area, it is suitable for small-scale biochar making businesses.
Features of Beston Biochar Equipment for Sale
- It contains the carbonizing line, dedusting line and discharging line.
- Its production circle is about 8-16 hours.
- Its heat material is natural gas, LPG, diesel.
- It is easy to deliver, install, maintain, and move.
- The reactor can be customized according to the demand of customers.
Batch carbonization machines have no requirements for the size and category of materials. The 20cm wood chrunks are good material. The powder are not suitable for this line. For wood chips, Beston recommends that customers use a biomass briquette making machine to make wood sticks. Then carbonize wood sticks.
Features of Beston Skid-mounted Type for Sale
- Modular machine is easy to install. And the occupied area is small.
- Small modular machine will help customer to save delivery cost.
- Each key part has temperature and pressure sensor feedback.
- Work for 72-100 hours continuously.
- PLC are connected with IoT
- This machine uses double return heating structure. The heating effectiveness are improved greatly.
The size of materials is less than 2cm. And the moisture is less than 15%. Then the carbonization effectiveness is good.
For continuous type, Beston provides two models, including BST-30, and BST-50. They can process 0.3-5 tons of raw materials per hour. Because large feeding capacity and high biochar yield rate, it is suitable for large-scale biochar manufacturing business.
Features of Beston Biochar Machine for Sale
- The casing has high-temperature resistance.
- It is equipped with PLC to monitor the whole production line.
- The heat materials are coal, biomass, PLG, diesel, natural gas.
- Its production circle is about 5-12 hours.
- The production line won’t have a bad influence on the environment because of the dedusting system.
- Many parts can be customized and have wide options.
For continuous wood charcoal makers, the category of materials is wide. Almost all kinds of biomass waste (fruit shells, wood, agricultural stalks, etc), sewage sludge and MSW can be carbonized by this continuous type.
There are some requirements for raw materials. When the size of the material is more than 2.5 cm, the material needs to be cut into small pieces. And when the moisture of water of raw material is more than 15%, the material needs to be dried.
Parameters of Beston Batch & Skid-mounted & Continuous Biochar Machine
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||35T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||PLC control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomass, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
What Field Can Beston Biochar Machines be Used for?
Carbon Sequestration and Emission Reduction
When investors apply this equipment, a large amount of biomass is effectively utilized. The produced biomass char has a high calorific value. And it produces less carbon dioxide than burning biomass directly. When burning biomass, it is also accompanied by other harmful gases.
In the industrial fields, sewage sludge and MSW can be carbonized by Beston continuous biomass charcoal making machine. When investors don’t find a good way to treat them, they will cause serious pollution to the air, the soil and the city environment.
Soil Improvement Industry
The final stable biochar can be used to improve soil quality. Firstly, it can absorb harmful things and purify the soil. Secondly, it can improve the structure of the soil. Thirdly, remove CO2 from the atmosphere or the soil. Many investors choose this machine to make biochar.
Agricultural and Forestry Sector
The majority of agricultural waste and forestry waste can be applied to make biochar, including fruit shells, agricultural stalks and wood. When these kinds of waste are turned into biochar, the investors will get considerable profits. These waste have rich supplying resource.
How to Use Final Products After Biochar Production?
Customers can get 4 kinds of final products from biochar production process. They are biochar, biogas, tar and wood vinegar. The demand for them in the market is high. And they can be widely applied in daily life and other industies. Look at their uses.
- It is the fuel of BBQ.
- Attach heavy metal to improve the soil quality.
- It can be reprocessed into activated carbon.
- It can be processed into shisha charcoal.
- It is the fuel used in steel/iron/ceramic factories, etc.
- It is the fuel used in the industries, ceramic factory, iron factory, boiler factory, cement factory.
- It is used as heating the greenhouse agriculture.
- It is the fuel used for heating or drying equipment.
- It is used to get electricity from a generator.
- It is a great material used in the shipbuilding and paint industry.
- Tar is used as raw material in chemicals and medicine.
- It is used for plant nutrition to regulate auxin or insecticide.
- It can be made into creosote.
- It is the raw material of anti-polymerization agent.
- It is used to anti-insect fungicide.
- It is used as a pesticide neutralization conditioner.
- It is used as a soil conditioner.
- It can be used as raw materials of a deodorant.
- It has strong bactericidal and antibacterial functions at high concentrations.
30+ Cases of Beston Biochar Making Machines
Due to mature technology and a high rate of return, Beston biomass pyrolysis plant has been applied in more than 15 countries. These customers told us that Beston biochar reactor for sale completely met their requirements. Some of them applied the standard reactor. The others used customized charcoal manufacturing equipment. The production process is smooth whether in the run trail or in the normal manufacturing process. And at present, their projects still stay in a good situation to make benefits from biochar. See which countries have Beston equipment installed.
Note: there is a part of Beston charcoal making machine cases in the below table.
|Asia||Continuous||Lianyungang (China)||Wood Chips|
|Asia||Continuous||India||Bamboo & Rice Husk|
|Asia||Continuous||Malaysia||Palm Kernel Shell Fiber|
|Asia||Continuous||Turkey||Wood & Olive Seed|
|Africa||Batch & Continuous||Ghana||Wood & Palm Kernel Shell|
|Europe||Batch & Continuous||Spain||Wood|
|North America||Continuous||Mexico||Rice Husk & Fruit Shell|
|South America||Continuous||Brazil||Rice Husk & Wood|
|South America||Continuous||Chile||Wood Chips|
Photos and Videos of Beston Biochar Machine to the Global World
Detailed information, pictures and videos of the three cases are listed here for investors to watch.
Delivery of BST-J12 Beston Biochar Plant to Ghana in 2021
BST-J12 Beston biochar making machine has been shipped to Ghana. Before arranging shipment, we will check the list with customers. After confirmation, Beston will pack every part well, including main devices and spare parts. We will take some photos of the shipping process and send them to customers. When the truck leaves, we will tack the information and tell customers the freight situation in time.
Run Trail of BST-30 Beston Biochar Production Equipment Installed in Spain in 2019
BST-30 Beston biochar production maker was installed in Spain in 2019. After the finish of this project, this customer sends us a video about the run trail. The feeding material is wood chips. The whole biochar production process is smooth and safe. After a period of months, this customer sends us a message to show his satisfaction with Beston machine.
Good Operation Situation of BST-10 Continuous Biochar Equipment in Colombia in 2023
BST-10 Beston continuous biomass charcoal machine was installed successfully in Colombia in 2023. After a few months, this customer sent a video to record the running situation. And he texted that this project runs well. We can see that this project is used to carbonize palm kernel shell powder. In this video, three parts are mainly shown, including the feeding line, carbonizing system and PLC system. Finally, this customer gave high praise to Beston machine and services.
How is Biochar Made by Beston Biochar Making Machine?
The materials are made to sticks by a wood stick making machine. Workers put sticks into the reactor manually. When customers get various reactors, put sticks into reactors one by one. After drying, the materials begin to be carbonized. After the carbonizing, the biochar needs to be cooled by nature for some time. Then biochar can be discharged. If workers discharge the biochar immediately, it is easy to occur combustion for biochar. Because the high-temperature biochar is contacted with oxygen. If customers have requirements for the shape, Beston recommends a manual discharging method.
Make sure that the size of the material is smaller than 2cm and the water content is less than 20%. If the materials can’t meet the carbonizing requirement, Beston provides crushing machines and drying machines to process materials. we will offer some operation data for customers. In general, the temperature is under 150℃, the chemical composition of materials is almost unchanged.
Put materials into the feeder by conveyor. Then feeder will evenly deliver materials into high-temperature biochar making furnace in a fully sealed way. When the heating temperature rises to the range of 150℃ to 300℃, the chemical components of the material begin to change. When the temperature reaches 350℃, customers constantly get charcoal. This is a process that consists of smoke volatilization, sulfur release and carbon enrichment. Finally, charcoal can be discharged by three-stage water cooling discharging.
In the biochar making furnace, there is waste combustible gas existing. After being cleaned by a cyclone dust collector and spray washer, combustible gas enters into the condenser. In the condenser, we can get tar and wood vinegar from combustible gas. At last, the combustible gas is induced into the reactor to heat the reactor again.
Note: this is a continuous biochar production process. Customers can use natural gas, liquefied gas and other fuel to heat. The feeding process is continuous, as well as discharging process.
Advantages of Beston Biochar Pyrolysis Machine
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Beston batch and continuous biochar furnaces are easy to operate and maintain.
- If project is equipped with an automatic feeder and discharger, the requirement for labor force is small. And the operation process is simpler compared with the manual feeding method.
- When customers run the carbonization machine as the instruction, customers just need little time on maintenance in the future.
- Beston will track and support the maintenance of your project.
- A part of the waste air will be recycled to provide heat for the dryer.
- High-temperature waste smoke will be purified by three or four procedures. Then it is no problem to discharge it directly.
- The tar and wood vinegar is processed and can be used directly.
- The combustion chamber uses ceramic fiber. And its lifespan reaches 12 years.
- The sewage sludge carbonization is also available. Finally, this project reaches the purpose of zero-emission.
- There is many devices to make sure that operation is in a safe condition. Besides, some parts avoid dangerous things happening.
- Use PLC to monitor temperature, heating rate, drum speed, etc.
- Many parts have explosion-proof holes or relief valves. Besides, the uploading in an emergency is important in the production process.
- Slight negative pressure in the biochar stove makes the running safe.
- There are three parts to guarantee well-sealed effectiveness.
- Use feeding without wind and air to improve sealed effectiveness.
- The automatic ignition device avoids explosion. Besides, the temperature of casing surface won’t be over 50 degrees.
- The combustion room adopts a new structure and high-temperature resistant materials.
- It possesses high-level gas utilization. 90% of oil gas can be recycled to provide heat for the combustion chamber. View the related videos.
- This machine takes intelligent control and frequent adjustment.
- The hot air generated in the production can be sued to dry materials.
- Water can be reused again and again.
- Work continuously in 3-5 working days.
- Beston can design hot air sources on the basis of local cheap fuel. Coal, biomass, natural gas and other fuel can be applied. This design will help investors to save costs.
- Adopt main and auxiliary furnace design. Its multi-stage thermal structure makes energy consumption low.
- Low-ammonia combustion design improves combustion efficiency.
Why Choose Beston Machine to Make Biochar?
What is Biochar Machine Price?
Beston biochar making equipment price ranges from USD30,500. The price we provide is not fixed. Besides the model, the configuration and additional equipment have an influence on the total cost. See how to get an eco-friendly machine from Beston.
Choose Suitable Capacity
The capacity of Beston continuous machines ranges from 0.3-5 tons per hour. For batch types, the capacity ranges from 12mm³-40mm³. For customers, choosing a suitable capacity is not easy. There are several factors to consider, feeding capacity, category of raw materials, the use of final charcoal. You can send this information to Beston. Our experienced manager will recommend suitable biomass pyrolysis machines and other lines for you.
Use Dryer to Improve Efficiency
Decide to buy a dryer according to the moisture of raw materials. When the moisture of materials is more than 15%, a dryer is needed. When the moisture is more than 45%, two dryers are needed. Customers could recycle the hot air generated in the production process. The hot air can be recycled and provide heat for the carbonization dryer. This step will help customers save a lot of fuel costs in the future bioamss carbonization process.
Use Briquettes Machine
In order to meet customers’ requirements, Beston provides several biochar briquetting making machines. They are used to make biochar rod, biochar lumpy, biochar square, biochar oval/pillow, and biochar round. The biochar with regular shape looks more beautiful. Besides, it is easy to store and transport. And it will be sold at a good price. Accordingly, some customers will invest in this machine to improve the value of final products.
Description of Main Parts in the Biochar Production Process
- Feed air trap
It is important to the sealness of the reactor. Homogeneous feeding and blocking of furnace interior and outside air communication.Large Angle Conveyor
Table width: 500
Effective width: 400
High corrugated ribs on both sides: 80
Bucket plate high: 70It is easy to install. In the feeding process, it won’t sprinkle material. It has many advantages, like long-term service time, high transmission efficiency, low noise, and compact structure. Its main feature is to reduce the horizontal distance and save the land field because of the large angle.Drying Machine
Material Q235The biomass is fed into the feed windshield by the sawdust conveyor. After being broken up by the dispersing blades, materials can have full contact with the hot air. Finally, the dried materials are transported to the reactor.Dedusting System
Dedusting system is used to collect and stack part of particulate matter in the exhaust gas. Workers should clean regularly to reduce the blockage of matter entering the pipeline.
Exhaust dust collector has good uses. The smoke enters the exhaust dust collector. Through being touched with liquid particles, the smoke will be defogged and dehydrated. The smoke is processed by a sedimentation tank. After a series of dedusting processes, the hot air can be recycled.
Horizontal condenser can cool the temperature of gas two times and purify the gas.Biochar Reactor
Rotary Reactor Material: Q235, 245R, 310s stainless steel mixed parts
Contact us to know the thickness of these materials
It can be used for more than 10 years, which is better than another brand. The power is driven by the ring bearing. It is designed with inlets and outlet heads. The materials can be fed into the reactor after the second drying. The biomass will go through the following zones, including gradual cooling zone, gradual heating zone, high-temperature zone, gradual heating zone and gradual cooling zone. After analysis, the biomass can be changed into biochar. The power is 7.5kw.Water-cooled Discharging Machine
The discharge of charcoal with 200 degrees is not safe. The high-temperature charcoal powder will spontaneously combust when it is in full contact with the oxygen in the air. So the charcoal needs to be cooled to below 30 degrees when it is discharged. Beston cooling discharging system consists of closed-air design and water-cooling design. And it adopts a multi-layer screw water cooling structure. The cooling water is continuously circulated and cooled down by the action o the water pump. Finally, the temperature of the finished product is about 30 degrees.
Beston Provides 4+ Reports to Customers
In order to help customers to know this project better, Beston provides several reports, including a report of tested biochar components, a report of tested coconut shell charcoal from the Philippines, a report of tested emission exhaust, and a project benefit analysis report. Besides the shown reports, Beston provides other kinds of reports. Just leave your demand to Beston.Reports of Tested Biochar Components
This report shows the components of some materials. Most of them are generated from China. If you wanna see the report of raw materials from your local area, send the report to Beston. Among biomass, there is large ash in the rice husk carbonization and corn stalk carbonization.
Note: the moisture, size and categories will influence the components of the final charcoal. The following data is just for reference.
Materials Full Water Analyzed Water Ash Volatile Fixed Carbon Total Sulfur High Calorific Value Low Calorific Value Rice Husk 6.09 3.58 39.08 19.12 38.22 0.12 3860 3559 Coffee Shell 11.78 1.21 2.75 30.96 65.08 0.02 7050 3559 Sawdust (China) 6.84 4.51 5.871 20.8 68.91 0.08 6454 6053 Sawdust (Ukraine) 5 / 6.2 17.7 76.8 / / 6088 Coconut Shell (the Philipines) 9.1 4.19 0.81 6.95 88.68 0.09 7277 Corn Stalk 0.78 0.15 50.96 10.96 37.99 0.02 / 6724 Sunflower Stalk 0.8 0.2 14.88 12.28 72.64 0.01 / Reed Pole 0.62 0.12 18.92 11.02 69.9 0.04 / Municipal Sludge 1.02 0.66 89.16 5.5 4.68 0.77 706 566 Printing Sludge 0.52 0.13 59.63 11.49 28.88 2.68 2804 2638Reports of Tested Coconut Shell Charcoal From the Philippines
A customer from the Philippines sent a local coconut shell to Beston. Beston sent the sample to the testing center. When the report is issued, we sent the report to this customer. Look at the report.Emission Exhaust Report from Beston
In order to prove environmental-friendly production process, Beston sent the final emission exhaust generated from Beston machines to testing center. We can know that the final exhaust has nearly no pollution to the environment. Moreover, the indicators are below the national emission requirements. Accordingly, choosing Beston machines is a good option.
Report of Benefits to Invest Beston Biomass Charcoal Machine
When you invest Beston equipment, we will send a benefit analysis to you. We will calculate the daily running cost and daily gross profit according to your local information and market. It is helpful to let customers know the payback circle. Look at a report based on Middle East reigon. It is just for your reference.
Return on Investment of BST-50 Wood Chips Carbonization Project in The Middle East Regin Item Details Unit Unit price/USD Quantity Amount/USD Total amount Remark Fixed Investment Cost Equipment BST-50 Set 250000 1 250000 Transportation From China to Destination Port Set 90000 1 90000 From Port to Site Set 5800 1 5800 Customs tax 0.15 Set 37500 1 37500 Installation Beston technician's salary Day 100 50 5000 Round -trip airtickets Ea 2420 2 4840 Visa Ea 350 1 350 Local welder Day 65 100 6500 Two welders are needed Local plumber Day 65 20 1300 Local labor Day 16.8 50 840 Crane forklift etc. Day 80 30 2400 Materials Installation materials ready Set 3500 1 3500 Foundation, pipe, etc. License / Ea 2000 1 2000 Environmental, firefighting, etc. Workshop 500 ㎡ 160 500 80000 490030 Operating Cost Raw materials Wood chips Ton 100 120 12000 Water / m³ 1.76 3 5.28 Electricity / KWH 0.11 2922 321.42 Fuel Natural gas Liter 7.25 270 1957.5 Labor / People 16.8 4 67.2 Maintenance / Day 85 1 85 Depreciation 8 years Day 209.3 1 209.3 Tax 0.05 0 14645.7 End Products Price Biochar 0.3 Ton 680 36 24480 30% of input Wood vinegar 0.08 Ton 1280 9.6 12288 8% of input Tar oil 0.02 Ton 450 2.4 1080 2% of input 37848 Daily Income 23202.3 Monthly Income Working day Day 25 580057.5 Yearly Income Working day Day 300 6960690
Choose Beston as a Reliable Biochar Production Equipment Manufacturer
Beston is the top-rated biochar production equipment manufacturer in this field. Beston, as a manufacturer and supplier, often offers a favorable price to investors. See the following core competency.
- Beston has our own manufacturing factory area which reaches 15000㎡.
- Beston has advanced technology to manufacture machines.
- Beston has several certificates, including ISC, CE, SGS, etc.
- Beston has professional teams, including the market team, sales team, delivery team, finance team, engineer team.
- Take part in exhibitions in Asia, Europe, and Africa every year.
- Beston machines have been exported to 15+ countries.
- Provide comprehensive service, including online guidance, site installment service, or others.
- Delivery preparation circle is about 45-60 working days.
- Beston will take photos and videos to customers.
- The delivery will be arranged according to the content of contarct.
- The installation circle is about 30-50 working days.
- Help customers install the machine safely and appropriately.
- Beston provides commissioning and do trail run for customers.
- The training circle is about 10 working days.
- Train workers on how to operate the whole production line.
- Train workers on how to deal with some emergencies.
- Train workers on how to maintain the production line.
- The tracking circle is about 180 working days.
- Work with operators for 3-7 working days so as to assure workers can operate machines appropriately and independently.
- Track the running situation and the maintenance.
Note: see more Beston charcoal making machine videos.
Some Guidance When Purchasing Biochar Production MachineWhich Materials Do You Plan to Dispose of?
Make out what type of material you plan to carbonize. This is an extremely important factor. If materials have a large size and more than 20% water content, it is necessary for you to order the crusher and dryer. And the fluidity of materials influence the carbonization effectiveness. You can send the photo of materials to Beston. Beston will provide an analysis for you.What Kind of Heating Fuel Do You Adopt?
There are multiple choices of fuel to heat biochar making furnaces, such as coal, wood, natural gas, oil, etc. Choosing the least expensive one according to the local condition. In addition, Beston technician is willing to customize the combustion chamber for you according to different fuels. Then customer choose the most economical one.How Much Can You Spend on Biochar Plant?
When determining to establish a charcoal making plant to do biochar business, you must understand how much you are able to invest. We provide seven models with different prices and capacities. They are seperated into skid-mounted, batch and continuous type. Besides, it is available to set up a combination (two furnaces with one biochar production system). Consult us online. And our project consultants will offer you the appropriate suggestion.What are the Usages of Final Products?
You should make clear the usages of final products. Then Beston engineers will give you guidance or appropriately change the configuration. There are many kinds of biochars, like bamboo biochar. It can be used to provide continuous heating for boilers or other industires. Besides, it also can be used in many fields. If you wanna sell biochars to restaurants or personal, biochar briquettes making equipment will help to improve the value of biochars. Make biochar into different shapes.
What is the Future Market of Biochar Manufacturing Equipment?
This equipment is popular in Africa, Asia, and South America. And it has far-reaching significance in the development and application of waste regeneration. The whole production process has no exhaust gas emissions. And its production process meets the national environmental protection requirement. Accordingly, its future is extremely promising.
- It has high-cost performance. This biochar production business belongs to low input and high output. It has considerable benefits in the future.
- It is an energy-saving project advocated by countries and easily supported by government policies.
- It is helpful to reduce the pressure of oil shortage. Compared with other energy, biochar is easy to get, store and transport. Besides, its price is cheap.
- It has high efficiency. The traditional biochar-making furnace has a low biochar production rate. Moreover, safety can’t be guaranteed. When you apply Beston machines, the biochar production rate is more than 99%.
Beston biochar production equipment for sale takes the latest carbonizing technology to convert waste biomass into useful charcoal. This kind of equipment brings the second life to biomass and makes the environment better. Now, we offer two kinds with a factory price. One is a portable type with a small capacity, the other is a continuous type. If you have the intention to do biochar business, don’t hesitate. Beston will offer the best experience for you. Besides, you can see more photos on Beston Pinterest.
FAQs about Beston Biochar Equipment for Sale
- What is the Temperature of Carbonization, Finished Biochar, and Furnace?
Items Temperature Biomass Carbonization 380℃ to 450℃ Discharged Biochar Below 30℃ Reactor 450℃ to 600℃
- What are the Capacities of Wood Vinegar and Tar?Take 10% water contained material as an example. One ton of biomass can generate 20KG to 40 KG tar and 40 KG to 80 KG wood vinegar.
- How Much Combustion Gas Can be Generated?Generally, investors can get 1kw of electricity from 1kg of biomass.
- Why is Discharged Smoke Environmental-friendly to Environment?The mixed gas is purified by the following process, including condenser and manifold. The gas is burned under the temperature of 600℃-850℃. The harmful gas can be eliminated. In addition, the burned gas can provide heat for the biochar production line. The discharged gas will be processed by condenser and water sprays. We will customize the dedusting treatment line for customers. Accordingly, the discharged gas nearly has no pollution to the environment. You can contact us to get the related reports.
- Which Technology is Used for Biochar ProductionBeston biochar making machine for sale has taken several technologies. They are shown in advanced wiled skills, good dedusting effect, excellent hot air recovery, and great non-liquefied gas combustion efficiency.
- Good wiled technology makes the reactor have well-sealed effectiveness. When customers use Beston machines, the production process is fully sealed and safe.
- The dedusting system is composed of a cooling tower, spray tower, water curtain de-dusting tower, and condenser. These parts will purify hot smoke and cool down the temperature of hot air.
- Some hot air can be used to heat the dryer. When a project needs a dryer, Beston will offer a design with a hot smoke recycling system. This design will help customers save fuel costs.
- Non-liquefied gas can be recycled to provide heat for the furnace. It will be processed by hydroseal, condenser and cyclone emission deductor. After being purified, it will be delivered to be burned in the combustion chamber.
- How to Monitor the Temperature of Production Line?This production line is connected with 4-6 thermocouples. Investors can see the data on the PLC. And investors can adjust the fan speed appropriately according to the temperature test data. Finally, the quality of biochar can be guaranteed. The quality of biochar is influenced by two factors, including biochar production temperature and reaction time. Consult Beston engineers to get the most accurate data.
- How Long is the Biomass Changed into Biochar?Take rice husk as an example. From feeding to discharging, the rice husk biochar can be discharged within 15 minutes. The carbonizing time is influenced by granularity, density, moisture.
- What is Biochar Yield?If investors use 1 ton of wood chips, rice husk, or coconut shell contained below 10% water, 280kg-310kg of biochar can be got.
- How Long to Install and Debug This Machine?Normally, for the standard production line, the manufacturing circle is about 45-60 working days. Investors need 30-45 working days to install this machine. As for debugging circle, it takes 3-5 working days.
- How Much Does a Biochar Making Machine Cost?It depends on the model and accessories customers choose. The biochar production line cost ranges from USD30,500. Contact us to get the price list.
- How to Know the Finish of Batch Carbonization Process?If the smoke doesn’t be generated anymore, the process is finished.
- Does the Batch Production Line Generate the Excess Combustible Gas?Yes. In the batch production process, the combustible gas can be used to heat other equipment.
- How Long is the Reaction Time for Batch Biochar Manufacturing Line?Usually, the reaction period is about 3-8 hours.
- How Long is the Cooling Time?Normally, the cooling circle is about 5-8 hours.
- How Many Days Does Will Spend to Install Batch Biochar Making Line?Beston engineers can install this line well in 7-10 working days.
- Can Beston Offer a Sample Test Report?According to the different compositions and moisture of various organic materials, the final technical parameters of biochar are not the same. In the production process, the temperature of the biochar furnace should not be lower than 700 degrees. The higher the output, the faster the biochar manufacturing speed. Each region has different requirements for biochar because the biochar is used for different purposes. Send your sample to Beston. Then we will offer an accurate report to you.
- Why We Should Carbonize Sewage Sludge?The sludge discharged from sewage treatment plants contains a large number of pathogens, germs, viruses, and parasitic eggs. They are very vigorous and difficult to be completely killed by ordinary sterilization methods (heating and lime injection). These solid wastes are applied to agricultural land as fertilizers. Some germs can survive in the soil for months. It will cause soil and water pollution and threaten the health of humans and livestock.
- Why This Project is Good for the Environment?This project turns urban waste into a treasure for the benefit brought to all mankind. It goes through a scientific recycling method and improves the environment. The biomass waste, sewage sludge, and MSW can be put to great use by this project. Finally, investors can get the biochar. Renewable energy is unlimited. Waste recycling is a major project for the benefit of the country and the people.
- Where to Buy Continuous Biochar Reactor?A continuous biochar reactor means a large capacity and continuous biochar production process. When you plan to buy a continuous biochar reactor, you need to get a high-quality furnace. Beston is a professional biochar furnace manufacturer, which has more than ten years of experience. In recent years, Beston has installed more than 15 projects overseas. This company has rich experiences and good layout design. Customers can get the best plant and services.
- How to Find a Reliable Biochar Production Equipment Manufacturer?A Good Reputation
A good manufacturer has good word of mouth from regular customers. Customer feedback represents their most realistic evaluation of the product. Many customers from Beston took photos and recorded videos to show how well the machine works. You can see some cases on Beston Youtube.Superior Product Quality
Good quality is the key to attracting customers. When this machine is well made and has a good sealed and high efficiency, then customers pay high praise on it. Beston carbonization equipment has stable performance, long service life, high safety factor, and high-cost performance. It is a good option for customers.Worry-free Services
Comprehensive service reflects the company’s confidence in its products and its responsibility to its customers. Beston has both online and offline services. When we are online, we are always available to answer customers’ questions and provide better solutions for customers. Offline services include factory visits, solution discussions, installation, training, etc. Contact us to get more details.
- What Factors Influence Beston Biochar Machine Price?Beston biochar machine price ranges from USD30,500. There are many factors affecting the price, such as quality, model, configuration, drying line, shredder, domestic material prices, technology costs, and so on. The most important ones are the quality of the machine, the cost of technology, and the model. Beston carbonization machines are made from the best raw materials. And we have spent decades studying more efficient and safe carbonization methods. So when you choose one of our machines, you’ll get exactly what you pay for. We have the best professionals to help you choose the right machine. Just leave your message now.
- How to Maintain Beston Biochar Machines?Lubricating oil is an important part of this production line. The reducer and reactor should be added the certain lubricating oil in a suitable amount regularly. Consult Beston to get the right oil brand and oil change frequency.
Regular maintenance can keep the production line run safely. The following regular maintenance should be taken out.
Make an overall check on the equipment. Check the fastening condition of bolts of connection parts.
Check wear of gears and ring gears.
When changing the lifting plate and guide plate, investors should choose the same materials and size.
Check the thermal insulation, airtightness, and smoothness of the air duct regularly. And regularly clean blockages such as rust, dust, etc.
- What is Common Troubleshooting and Solution?
Trouble Reason Treatment Too High-temperature Bearing Temperature
- Insufficient grease
- Polluted grease
- Broken bearing
- Add sufficient grease
- Change grease after cleaning bearing
- Change bearing
Low carbonizing rate
- Damaged fan
- Leaking air duct
- Uneven feed
- Large fluctuations in feed moisture
- Maintain fan
- Repair the air duct
- Adjust feeding
- Adjust feeding and temperature control
Reduced output Blocked feed inlet Overhaul the feeding part
- How to Operate Biochar Production Equipment Safely?The operator should study safety production procedures and keep them in the heart.
Beston biochar machine can be run after reaching the start-up conditions.
Even feeding is required regardless of how materials are fed to the machine.
The operator should be 1 meter away from the machine when the equipment is under normal operation. It is avoided to adjust, clean, and maintain machines for operators.
It is strictly forbidden to throw things into the machine.
When an abnormal sound is found, the operator should stop the production line. After confirming that every part goes well, this production line can be started.
When the machine is under maintenance, operators should cut the power first and hang out the maintenance sign.
After a long period of inactivity, a comprehensive check for the production line should be carried out.
Note: see more FAQs about Beston charcoal making maker.