Charcoal making machine recyles all kinds of biomass waste to make high-quality charcoal. This machine combines pyrolysis technology with high efficiency. Beston Group presents seven models and a variety of equipment options. These machines cater to diverse industry needs for efficient and sustainable charcoal production solutions.
What is Beston Charcoal Making Machine?
Charcoal maker machine refers to the equipment to make biomass charcoal in high-temperature and oxygen-free conditions. Utilizing the pyrolysis technology, it transforms carbon and hydrogen elements in the biomass into a high-calorific-value mixture of combustible gases, concurrently yielding charcoal. Biochar production machine is an efficient way for recycling biomass.
Applications of Beston Charcoal Making Machines in Various Industries
A large amount of coconut shells, nutshells, coffee husks, and sugarcane bagasse are either dumped or buried. Recycling these biomasses with charcoal making equipment not only reduces waste but also adds industrial and economic value to these sectors.
Agriculture generates a lot of biomass waste like rice husks, straws, grapevines, grape pomace, hemp stalks, etc. Using charcoal machine can reduce environmental pollution caused by burning or landfilling. Additionally, these waste are fully utilized to create renewable resources.
Many factories choose charcoal as an alternative fuel, such as cement plants, brick factories, power plants, boiler facilities, ceramic factories, and so on. Charcoal is an eco-friendly resource. It has a high calorific value, low ash content, and produces less smoke.
Palm shells, empty fruit bunches, and palm fiber are major biomass wastes in this industry. Transforming them into biomass charcoal has significant economic and energy value for related channels.
The charcoal produced through charcoal machine maker is a renewable product. The high concentration of carbon monoxide it releases at high temperatures makes it a potent reducing agent. It is used for extracting metals.
wood blocks, tree branches, leaves, sawdust, wood chips, bamboo, composite wood, and wooden products are the main types of biomass waste. The charcoal made by these wood waste is popular in the market.
Charcoal can stably store carbon over the long term. It helps mitigate climate change and greenhouse gas emissions. This makes biomass charcoal an environmentally friendly and sustainable carbon offset resource.
Impact of Charcoal Making Equipment
Introduction of Beston Charcoal Maker Machine
Beston provides seven models of charcoal making plants. See their descriptions and features.
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||35T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||PLC control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomass, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
1. The feed capacity is taken rice husk as an example; 2. Power energy consumption is based on the configuration; 3. The demonstration is based on the site’s layout.
How to Make Charcoal?
Crushing Process (Optional)
When customers take continuous type, there are some requirements for raw materials. If the size of raw materials is larger than 2.5cm, the biomass needs to be crushed into small pieces by a crushing machine.
Drying Process (Optional)
If the water of materials is more than 15%, the materials need to be dried by dryer.
Feeding Raw Materials
Put waste into the screw feeder by the conveyor. Then, the feeder delivers the waste into a charcoal pyrolysis furnace.
Heat the reactor. When the temperature reaches 150 degrees, the carbonization process starts. Some raw materials will be broken down into CO, CO2, and a little wood vinegar. When the temperature is up to 350 degrees, the complex reaction begins. And the charcoal is constantly generated. Some other materials are also produced, including CH4 (biogas), H2, wood vinegar, tar, and, ethanol. Material pyrolysis usually takes 15-25 minutes.
Charcoal Discharging Process
Charcoal is discharged by a three-stage water-cooling discharger. Final charcoal reaches no more than 45 degrees.
Combustible Gas Recycling Process
The combustible gas from the main furnace is treated through condensation and sulfur removal. It can serve as fuel for heating the main furnace.
There is high-temperature smoke with harmful materials. After being processed by a flue condenser and de-dusting system (water washing, water spray and ceramic ring adsorption), smoke can meet European emission requirements. And it can be directly discharged.
Final Products of Green Charcoal Machine
When the moisture content of the raw material is 10%, the charcoal yield is approximately 1/3. It has the following uses:
- Renewable energy (BBQ charcoal, shisha charcoal, alternative fuel)
- Soil fertilizer
- Animal feed addition
- Construction material filler
- Metallurgical reducing agent
- Carbon sink
When the moisture content of the raw material is 10%, approximately 2% tar is produced during the production process. See its applications.
- Greenhouse agriculture heating
- Electricity generation
When the moisture content of the raw material is 10%, approximately 2% tar is produced during the production process. The main uses are showed as the followings:
- Waterproof coatings and sealants
- Medical and beauty products
- Agricultural pesticides
- Wood Vinegar
When the moisture content of the raw material is 10%, approximately 8% wood vinegar is produced during the production process.
- Plant Growth Regulator
- Organic fertilizer
- Animal breeding health products
- Chemical materials
Video of Beston Charcoal Making Equipment
This video provides a comprehensive view of our project site in Spain. The footage highlights various essential lines, such as the feeding line, drying line, charcoal making line, discharging line, PLC, de-dusting line, and charcoal briquette making line. Finally, this customer proudly presents the high-quality final charcoal product at the conclusion of the video. View more videos from charcoal making machine video.
Components of Beston Charcoal Making Plants
View more information about components of charcoal making machine here.
Optional Tailoring Systems to Your Needs
The crushing machine cuts materials into the required size, for example, less than 20mm.
The dryer reduces the moisture of materials quickly, such as, less than 15% moisture.
Customized de-dusting device makes emission gas meet the emission standards in the local area.
Customers have high requirements for the shape of the final charcoal, like squares, oval, etc.
Advantages of Beston Charcoal Making Machine
Intelligent Remote Control and Online Storage
- The intelligent remote control system is one of the advanced charcoal maker designs.
- It’s called the Internet of Things system.
- It can view the project status in real-time on mobile devices.
- The early warning strategy can be set in advance according to the attributes of the data.
- The customer’s mobile terminal could receive relevant prompt information.
Environmental-friendly Charcoal Making System
- Beston automatic charcoal machine processes kinds of biomass and solid waste into quality charcoal. It greatly improves waste utilization rates.
- The hot smoke is managed by several dedusting devices. Final cleaned smoke meets emission standards. Beston provides an exhaust gas SGS report.
- Use diesel or natural gas as heat materials.
- Use three-stage precipitation technology to treat sludge water. The water in charcoal making process can be reused many times.
Safe Charcoal Making Process
- Beston charcoal making machine has three designs to strengthen sealing effectiveness.
- The light negative pressure in the reactor makes the running safe.
- There are many explosion-proof devices.
- An automatic igniter and permanent flame device prevent explosion in the reactor.
- Take sheltered feed design to improve feeding safety and efficiency.
- Thermal linear expansion design avoids equipment derailing.
- Many points have checked feedback for pressure and thermometer.
Energy-saving Charcoal Making System
- This BBQ charcoal making machine is controlled intelligently. It combines frequency conversion technology to save energy.
- Use hot smoke generated in the process to dry raw materials.
- This machine adopts a double drum design. The inner drum is used for preheating and drying. It improves heat efficiency.
- When this project is under normal running, customers use recycled gas instead of fuel.
- Beston biomass pyrolysis machine project is available to continuously work in 3-5 days. It helps to save preheating fuel costs.
Projects of Beston Charcoal Making Equipment All over the World
Due to perfect safety configuration and comprehensive function, Beston charcoal maker machine has been favored by a large number of customers from all over the world. Some customers adopted customized charcoal processing plant configurations proposed by Beston engineers. And other customers preferred turnkey projects which bring great convenience to them. Anyway, we will make our efforts to satisfy customers’ different requirements for biochar machines.
ASIA Turkey, Indonesia, India, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Seria, Thailand, Croatia, Malaysia, Japan, etc.
AFRICA Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, etc.
EUROPE France, Finland, Belarus, Netherlands, Sweden, Ukraine, Spain, Russia, etc.
NORTH AMERICA USA, Mexico, etc.
SOUTH AMERICA Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, etc.
Customer Testimonials on Beston Charcoal Making Plant
Beston Charcoal Making Machine Installed in 2023
Thanks for keeping an eye on us. We are doing well. We are installing BST-50. Beston Group always provides technical support to assist with installation. Thank you for your continued support.
– Feedback of Kuria Coming from Croatia in 2023
BST-50 Beston Charcoal Equipment Installed in 2018
It is nice to give help to us. Now, everything goes well. When we need help, we will contact you. This project still processes biomass waste. We followed your advice about size and water content. The quality of the final charcoal gets better. Besides, the existing de-dusting system can meet our requirements.
– Feedback of Pablo Coming from China in 2020
BST-30 Beston Charcoal Maker Installed in 2020
After being installed completely, our machine operates well. The continuous working situation of the whole line is smooth and safe. We have been operating in accordance with the manual you provided. And we do maintenance every two weeks. If there is something happens, we will send a text to you.
– Feedback from Khmer Coming from Mexico in 2020
BST-20 Beston Auto Charcoal Machine Installed in 2020
Excellent Beston bamboo charcoal machine for making biomass charcoal. It is the most cost-effective machine I could find in the market. Although there are some operation errors at the early stage, Beston provided a detailed solution to us quickly. It is very kind. The customer service is good. Highly recommended.
– Feedback of Fedor Coming from Chile in 2021
Profit Analysis of Investing in Beston Charcoal Making Machine
In there, take BST-50 as an example based on one-day work. The land requirement is about 35m*18m*9m square meters. Through the following factors, investors will have a clear mind for the daily running costs and daily gross profits. According to the following calculating methods and the local situation, you can get a pure profit. If you wonder to know the budget and benefits of investing in Beston machines in your country, send a message to us.
(Note: the following data are based on the Chinese market for reference.)
|Return on Investment of BST-50 Wood Chips Carbonization Project in The Middle East Regin|
|Item||Details||Unit||Unit price/USD||Quantity||Amount/USD||Total amount||Remark|
|Fixed Investment Cost||Equipment||BST-50||Set||250000||1||250000|
|Transportation||From China to Destination Port||Set||90000||1||90000|
|From Port to Site||Set||5800||1||5800|
|Installation||Beston technician's salary||Day||100||50||5000|
|Round -trip airtickets||Ea||2420||2||4840|
|Local welder||Day||65||100||6500||Two welders are needed|
|Crane forklift etc.||Day||80||30||2400|
|Materials||Installation materials ready||Set||3500||1||3500||Foundation, pipe, etc.|
|License||/||Ea||2000||1||2000||Environmental, firefighting, etc.|
|Operating Cost||Raw materials||Wood chips||Ton||100||120||12000|
|End Products Price||Biochar||0.3||Ton||680||36||24480||30% of input|
|Wood vinegar||0.08||Ton||1280||9.6||12288||8% of input|
|Tar oil||0.02||Ton||450||2.4||1080||2% of input|
|Monthly Income||Working day||Day||25||580057.5|
|Yearly Income||Working day||Day||300||6960690|
Beston is the Leading Charcoal Making Machine Manufacturer
Beston is a supplier of charcoal making equipment for sale. Besides 240+ projects overseas, we join exhibitions in Asia, Africa, Europe, and other areas every year. It is a pleasure to provide a plan draft for customers at the exhibition. Sometimes, we will pay a visit to our regular customers. We offer maintenance and technical support for them.
- 10+ year of experience in manufacturing machine.
- 20000 square meters of the factory area reaches.
- 10+ professional departments.
- 20+ exhibitions in 20+ countries to show Beston machines.
- 10+ flexible charcoal making solutions to customers.
- 20+ exhibitions in 20+ countries to show Beston machines.
- OEM offers factory charcoal making machine price.
- Strict product quality control system.
- Adhere to the safety index and industry standards.
- Customized project plan offering.
- Arrange to check before delivery.
- Possess ISO certificates.
- Possess related industrial certificates.
- Professional quality control team.
- Professional packaging method.
- Experienced delivery group.
- Quick reply in 24 hours.
- Project layout offering in 2 days.
- Business report for customers.
- Confirmed lists for customers.
- Flexible configuration.
- Technical support for a lifetime.
- Installment service and training for workers.
- The turnkey project is set up.
- 1-year guarantee.
Beston Team Joined EUBCE2023 Exhibition in Italy in 2023
Good Review of A Customer on Beston Group
Quick Installment of Beston Charcoal Making Machine in Turkey
Beston charcoal making machine for sale is always the first choice of customers. Because of energy-saving and environmental-friendly design, it not only cuts down the costs but also creates considerable economic benefits for customers. On the basis of output and land area, choose the right model. When you need project analysis, just consult us at any time. Besides qualified equipment, Beston after-sales services also have received wide popularity. We provide online guidance, installation service, periodical call visit, etc. Besides, at some festivals and activities, we have discounts. Don’t hesitate.
FAQs of Charcoal Maker
- What is Charcoal?Charcoal is a product of incomplete biomass pyrolysis under isolated air conditions. Compared with biomass waste, charcoal has a higher calorific value. Besides, its flammability is favored by customers.
- How to Maintain Charcoal Maker for Sale?Regularly check whether the control distribution cabinet is in good condition.
Check the wear of all parts. The parts with serious wear should be repaired with new parts.
Add lubricant regularly to prevent wear of bearings.
Do not stop the device instantly.
Workers should check for loose connections of screws.
- What is Charcoal Made Out of?Charcoal is made of waste, including fruit hulls, agricultural stalks, MSW, and sewage sludge.
- Are There Some Good-quality Charcoal Making Machines in China?Yes, Beston offers good-quality machines. Consult Beston for details.
- Why Is It Called BBQ Charcoal Machine?The charcoal made by this machine can be used as BBQ charcoal directly. After being shaped, the charcoal is easy to use and store. So it is called BBQ charcoal making machine.
- For Batch Models, Are Materials Loaded into the Furnace by Labor or by Machine?Raw materials are fed by manual labor.
- For Batch Models, How Does Wood Carbonize in the Reactor?Heat the reactor. After moisture removal, the manufacturing process starts.
- For Several Batch Reactors, How to Feed Materials?Feed the furnace one by one.
- For Batch Models, Should the Charcoal Be Cooled in the Reactor After Reaction?After the reaction, the charcoal should be cooled naturally. When the cooling process finishes, workers move the charcoal to other places.
- For Batch Models, How to Prevent charcoal from Burning in Contact with Oxygen?The best way is to discharge the cooled charcoal for workers.
- For Batch Types, How to Remove Charcoal in the Reactor?If customers don’t have requirements for the shape, the screw discharger is advised. If customers have requirements for the shape, the charcoal is better to be discharged manually after cooling.
- Is There Any Other Combustible Gas?Yes, the volume of combustible gas is small. It can be used to heat machines at an early stage.
- For Batch Models, How to Know the Finish of Carbonization Process?If there isn’t smoke generated, the carbonization process finishes. And the cooling process starts.
- For Batch Models, How Long Does the Reaction Take?Usually, the reaction circle is about 3-8 hours. The water and size of materials will have an effect on the reaction circle. Besides, the cooling circle is about 5-8 hours.
- How to Make High-quality Charcoal?The quality of charcoal is related to the category of materials, size of materials, water of materials, carbonizing temperature and charcoal making furnace. Send information about materials, we will send an analysis to you.
- What Kind of Wood Makes the Best Charcoal?The quality of charcoal can be controlled under the guidance of Beston’s engineers.
- How to Make Homemade Charcoal?When customers wanna make homemade charcoal, we recommend batch machines (BST-J12, BST-J18, BST-J40). These models occupy small land. And they are easy to operate.
- Is the Charcoal Used for Making Hookahtan?Yes, it is. The most commended raw materials are coconut shell and wood.
- How Much Does It Cost to Make Charcoal?When calculating costs, many factors should be considered, including machine cost, delivery fee, setup fee, labor fee, raw materials cost, fuel cost, electricity cost, water cost. These costs are different in each continent. Send your information. And we will give you a report.
- What is Charcoal Yield when Using Beston Charcoal Machine?The charcoal yield is above 30% if the moisture of raw materials is less than 15%.
- How to Remove Moisture from Raw Materials?If the moisture is more than 15%, a dryer is needed. Otherwise, the moisture will be removed at the heating stage.
- How are Charcoal Briquettes Made?After the charcoal is made by Beston machines, customers can use charcoal briquettes machine to adjust charcoal’s shape. There are some options for you, including squire, stick, rod, round.
- How to Contact Beston Quickly to Discuss this Project?Send your message as detailed as possible.
see more FAQs about charcoal making machine.