Sewage sludge carbonization plant processes sewage sludge efficiently and environmental-friendly. Beston machines have inner and outer double-layers structure. It employs double returning heating method which makes the heat efficiency reach to 70-90%. That is mean, it has good energy-saving performance. Besides, we offer wide options for configurations and installment service. Just leave your demand.
Beston Sewage Sludge Carbonization Machines Parameters
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||35T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||Automatic control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomass, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
1. The feeding capacity is under the condition that taking rice husk as raw materials.
2. The detailed energy consumption depends on the customers’ configuration.
3. Dimensions are just a reference. We offer layout design for free.
Sludge Materials can be Carbonized
Sewage sludge is generally classified as a type of organic waste material. It is a semi-solid residue generated during the treatment of wastewater at wastewater treatment plants. The sludge may contain a mixture of organic and inorganic materials, including organic matter, nutrients, pathogens, and heavy metals. This project process the following sludge: sewage sludge, industrial sludge, municipal sludge, and printing dyeing slduge.
Final Products and Applications
1. It is used as fuel in boiler/cement/ceramic/brick/other industries.
2. It is used to generate electricity.
3. It can be used for cooking in daily life.
1. Heat the combustion chamber directly.
2. It is collected to generate electricity.
Report of Final Product Components
|Materials||Total Moisture||Residual Moisture||ash||Volatile Matter||Fixed Carbon||Total Sulfur||Gross Calorific Value||Net Calorific Value|
Sewage Sludge Carbonizing Plant Details Demonstration
Whole Sewage Sludge Treatment Project Demonstration
Sewage Sludge Carbonization Reactor Demonstration
Note: click image to further see details.
High-level Safety Guarantee of Beston Sewage Sludge Carbonizing Machine
1. Three designs about equipment seal makes equipment have good sealing effectiveness.
2. Negative pressure inner furnace guarantees safe operation.
3. There is explosion-proof device in the tail end.
4. Use air-lock valve to improve feeding system safety.
5. Check pressure gauges and thermometers in many places.
6. Use thermal linear expansion design to avoid charcoal making equipment derailed.
Use Beston Sewage Sludge Pyrolysis Plant to Realize Energy-saving Performance
1. Employ intelligent control and frequency conversion technology.
2. Use hot smoke to dry material.
3. Double-layer design makes heat efficiency higher.
4. Water is in a circle situation in this plant.
5. Continuous working for 3-5 days is available.
6. When machine enters into normal operation, use recycled combustible gas instead of fuel energy.
7. Low nitrogen combustion makes burning more efficient.
Waste Carbonization Projects Over the World
Beston machines not only process sewage sludge but also treat biomass waste. Beston machines were installed in more than 30+ countries. These customers have good review on Beston machines. See these cases.
Sewage Sludge Caronization Process
Sewage Sludge Drying Process
When moisture exceeds 15%, take a dryer to improve the final carbonization efficiency. Deliver sewage sludge into dryer through belt conveyor. Through a period of preheating, sewage sludge can be removed extra moisture in a short time.
Sewage Sludge Carbonization Process
After drying, sewage sludge is transported by belt conveyor and fells into carbonization reactor. Through hydrothermal carbonization (300-600℃)，sewage sludge charcoal is generated.
Sewage Sludge Charcoal Discharging Process
Through three-step water cooling discharging in a fully sealed condition, final charcoal has a low temperature, which won’t cause burning condition.
Sewage Sludge Pyrolysis Temperature
Beston Offers Value-added Services
Get Beston sewage sludge carbonization machine to process sewage sludge, industrial sludge, or other sludge right now. Send your sample and get a test for free. Start this sludge management business and make lots of benefits. Besides a one-stop-station service, we offer customized layout and installment service. Focus on Beston on Facebook to get the newest news.