Charcoal briquette making machine can make various biomass into charcoal briquettes. This equipment is popular because of its high degree of automation, large production volume, and convenient quality control for charcoal. Beston Group supplies charcoal making machines and charcoal briquette maker. This equipment can convert raw materials into charcoal briquettes that meet customer requirements, including shape and size. In addition, Beston Group will provide technical guidance to customers to control the quality of biomass charcoal.
What Kinds of Raw Materials Can Be Used for Making Charcoal Briquette?
Food processing industry Coconut shells, fruit shells, bagasse, grape pomace, grape vines, olive shells, hazelnut shells, coconut shell fiber, etc.
Palm cultivation industry Palm fruit bunches, palm silk, palm shells, etc.
Gardening and wood processing industry Sawdust, wood, wood blocks, sawdust, bamboo, wood-made furniture, etc.
Agricultural waste industry Straw, rice husk, elephant grass, etc.
Sludge treatment industry Various sludges, including municipal sludge, river sludge, etc.
Commercial Uses of Final Charcoal Briquettes
The resulting biomass briquettes have a wide range of commercial uses. The selling price depends on the sales channel and sales purpose. If you are interested, you can consult Beston Group.
- Food industry: This is the most common use of biochar. It can be used as barbecue charcoal and cooking fuel.
- Factory: It can replace the fuel of the factory, such as coal, diesel, etc. It is commonly used in cement plants, boiler plants, brick factories, power plants, etc.
- Smelting industry: Biochar can be used as a reducing agent or other component in smelting steel or metal.
- Wastewater treatment: It can be used to absorb magazines and odors in water.
- Pyrotechnics: Biochar is a raw material in the production of fireworks and firecrackers.
- Atmospheric pollution control: It can absorb ammonia gas emitted by animals.
- Carbon credit: Biochar produced according to standards can be traded on the carbon credit market.
How to Make Charcoal Briquette?
- Step 1: The raw materials that meet the standards are sealed and fed into the main reactor of the biochar pyrolysis plant through the feeder or manual labor.
- Step 2: Preheat the main reactor. The temperature in the main reactor continues to rise. The biomass in the reactor begins to react. When the temperature reaches above 380 degrees Celsius, charcoal begins to form gradually. The whole process takes about 15-25 minutes.
- Step 3: Biochar is discharged through a manual or automatic water-cooling discharging system. The temperature of charcoal discharged through the automatic discharging system is below 45 degrees Celsius.
- Step 4: This is charcoal briquette making process. The biomass charcoal is fed into the charcoal briquette production line. Under the action of the forming system, the biomass charcoal is reshaped into a new shape. And their sizes are relatively uniform.
Note: The following video shows the production process of the skid-mounted BST-05Pro. And the process does not include step 4.
Beston Charcoal Briquettes Machine for Sale
Step 1. Charcoal Making Machine Turns Biomass to Charcoal
If biomass is to be turned into biomass charcoal briquette, the biomass charcoal must first be converted into biomass charcoal through carbonization equipment. The size and shape of the biomass charcoal produced in this way are almost the same as that of the raw material. Beston Group offers seven models. These models have different features.
- BST-J12, BST-J18, and BST-J40 are batch types. These models can process one furnace of raw materials a day or three furnaces in two days.
- BST-05Pro is a skid-mounted type. It can work continuously for 3-5 days. 80% of its installation is completed before shipment. What’s more, it can be moved from one place to another.
- BST-10, BST-30, and BST-50 are continuous charcoal making equipment. These models can also work continuously for 3-5 days. They have a large processing capacity. And they have a high degree of automation.
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||35T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||PLC control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomass, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
Step 2. Charcoal Briquetting Plant Reshapes Biomass Charcoal
When the biomass charcoal is produced, the biomass charcoal enters the charcoal briquette forming line. This line can reshape the original shape of the biomass charcoal into various shapes of charcoal briquettes, such as shisha cube charcoal, pillow shape charcoal, cylinder charcoal, hexagonal charcoal, square charcoal, round hookah charcoal, charcoal tablet, etc. More importantly, Beston Group supports customized molds to produce biomass charcoal shapes that meet customer needs.
The forming line mainly includes buffer silos, screw conveyors, adhesive extruders, twin-shaft spiral mixers, wheel mills, briquette machines, dryers, etc. Customers can be equipped with suitable equipment according to their needs.
Charcoal Briquette Making Video
A case video from Indonesia is shown here. The biomass pyrolysis machine in the video is working fine. The entire video shows the feeding, drying, pyrolysis, charcoal briquettes, and forming lines (not shown in detail in this video). The raw material processed by this customer is coconut shell. Through the above processes, the final biochar will be sold. Please watch this video.
Beston Charcoal Briquette Machine Successes Worldwide
|Country||Costa Rica, Malaysia, South Africa, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Thailand, Sweden, Indonesia, Belarus, Croatia, Australia, Turkey, Finland, India, Colombia, France, Cote d’Ivoire, Venezuela, Nigeria, Kenya, Cameroon, Mexico, Japan, etc.|
|Machines||BST-J12, BST-J18, BST-J40, BST-05Pro, BST-10, BST-30, BST-50, crushing machine, drying line, charcoal briquette machine for sale, etc.|
What are Charcoal Briquette Machine Price?
Beston charcoal briquettes machine price depends on the configuration of the charcoal briquette forming line. Beston Group is the manufacturer of machine. We offer factory ex-factory prices. If you are interested in our equipment, please send us your detailed requirements, including the scope of use, size and shape of the end product. In this way, Beston Group will configure the corresponding solution design and production line according to your needs. Different plans have different charcoal briquette making machine prices. We will set up the best solution based on your needs.
Choose Beston Group as Your Trusted Supplier of Charcoal Briquetting Machines
Charcoal briquettes making machine for sale turns biomass and industrial waste into charcoal briquettes. This is a machine that turns waste into resources. Beston Group supplies complete equipment and offers turnkey solutions. What’s more, our after-sales service is always ready for customers. Customers can contact us at any time. If you are interested in this machine, please contact us. You can also view some videos about this machine on YouTube channel.