Two sets of BLJ-16 semi-continuous pyrolysis plants will be sent to Azerbaijan in November 2022. This customer has a large amount of scrap tires to dispose of. After comprehensive consideration, he decided to purchase two sets of semi-continuous equipment from Beston. After signing the contract and prepayment, Beston starts to prepare the shipment according to the customer’s requirements.
BLJ-16 Beston Semi-continuous Pyrolysis Plants Shipped to Azerbaijan in 2022
The basic details of this tyre pyrolysis plant project are shown below:
Equipment configuration Hydraulic feeder, tire pretreatment equipment, standard BLJ-16 pyrolysis line;
Final Products Tire pyrolysis oil;
Uses of Final Products Pyrolysis oil is for Sale;
Pyrolysis Working hours Process 1 furnace of materials a day or process 3 furnaces in 2 days;
Review of This Customer on Beston Semi-continuous Tyre Pyrolysis Plant
After Beston sent the equipment to this customer’s location, this customer sent Beston the after-sales experience of this cooperation. Please see details.
Reasons for Choosing Beston Group
Now, Beston pyrolysis equipment has been sent to 80+ countries. Why do these customers choose to cooperate with Beston? Please see the reasons below.
- Beston Group Ranks first in the domestic solid waste treatment industry;
- Beston has more than 20 senior engineers with rich industry experience;
- Different models and different pretreatment equipment meet the needs of customers;
- Each equipment has strict factory quality inspection;
- The technical team provides practical technical solutions;
- The equipment adopts the Internet of things system. It enables remote monitoring of project conditions.
Besides this semi-continuous plant, customers can choose skid-mounted pyrolysis plant, batch pyrolysis plant and continuous pyrolysis plant. Beston can customize the pyrolysis production line according to the needs of customers. If you have a request, you can leave a message and tell Beston. Beston project consultants can customize solutions according to your needs and equipment characteristics.