Semi-continuous pyrolysis plant is a popular type of Beston. This type of equipment can process waste continuously. The degree of automation is higher than that of batch equipment. This model can be automatic feeding and automatic discharging. It can help customers save a part of labor. At the same time, the efficiency of the entire pyrolysis is improved, and the oil yield is higher than that of the batch type. If you’re interested in the type, keep watching.
What is Semi-continuous Pyrolysis Plant?
Semi-continuous pyrolysis plant refers to the batch pyrolysis equipment that can feed and discharge automatically and continuously. The machine converts some of the waste into alternative fuels under sealed oxygen-free conditions. Besides, this machine will harmlessly dispose of some waste, like oil sludge.
This production line is generally divided into automatic screw feeding system, pyrolysis system, automatic water cooling discharge system, combustible gas recovery system, and de-dusting system. For these systems and other extra systems, Beston provides customized services. Take a look at the 3D diagram of this machine.
Video of Beston Semi-continuous Pyrolysis Machine
Look at four sets of BLL-16 Beston semi-continuous pyrolysis plant project installed in China in 2021 from the following video. This equipment is used to treat local oil sludge. The treated sludge will not pollute the local environment. In the video, these plants was being installed. Under the guidance of Beston experienced engineers, the equipment was installed smoothly. Please watch the video.
Raw Materials for Semi-continuous Waste Pyrolysis Plant
There are many types of raw materials that can be processed by this type of waste pyrolysis equipment, including tires, plastics, sludge, and rubber. When feeding, there are requirements for the size of the tire waste. The tires are generally tire powder/blocks. Please see the classification of raw materials. If the raw material you want to process is not in the following range, please send a message to Beston.
Different kinds of car tires;
Industrial rubber products;
Household rubber products;
Rubber-made kids toys;
Rubber-made car suppliers;
Other rubber products.
PA (Polyamide), etc.
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene);
Other kinds of plastic waste.
Drilling cuttings contained oil;
Ship bottom sludge contained oil;
Tank sludge contained oil;
Other kinds of oil sludge.
Parameter of Beston Semi-continuous Pyrolysis Equipment – BLL-16
When choosing this equipment, please pay attention to the parameters. Among them, the processing capacity, floor space, heating fuel, and working methods are different due to different models.
- Capacity: 12-16t/d;
- Working Process: Semi-continuous;
- Reactor Size: φ2800*7100mm;
- Reactor Material: Q245R;
- Drive System: 500 reducer+7.5kw drive motor;
- Land (L*W*H): 33m*13m*8m;
- Power: 55.6kw;
- Burner: 2*400,000 kcal;
- Total Weight of Shipped Materials: About 34.5t;
- Number of Containers: 1*40FR+2*40HQ;
- Noise (dB): ≤60;
- 3-in-1 Condenser: 8000*2260*2500 Condensing area 49.5m2;
- Heating Materials: Fuel oil (including pyrolysis oil), natural gas, LPG, diesel, etc.;
- Vertical Condenser: φ820*3600; Single piece condensing area 35.6m2;
Difference of Semi-continuous Type & Batch Type
Semi-continuous type and batch type give customers a totally different experience. Batch type contains BLJ-6/BLJ-10/BLJ-16. Here Beston takes the parameters of BLJ-16 as an example. The data below expresses the main differences between the two types of equipment. If you want a more detailed data comparison when purchasing, please contact Beston.
- Model: BLL-16;
- Standard Feeder: Automatic screw feeder;
- Standard Discharger: Waste cooling discharger;
- Requirement on Tyre: Powder/block (no wire);
- Processing Time: 14.7/Batch;
- Tyre Oil Yield: >50%;
- Cooling Time: 2H;
- Intensity of Work: Low;
- Model: BLJ-16;
- Standard Feeder: manual feeding;
- Standard Discharger: manual discharging;
- Requirement on Tyre: tyre/tyre pieces;
- Processing Time: 23/Batch;
- Tyre Oil Yield: 40-45%;
- Cooling Time: 7H;
- Intensity of Work: Higher;
Why Choose Beston Semi-continuous Pyrolysis Machine?
High Efficiency Compared with batch equipment, this equipment can process two pyrolysis furnaces of raw materials in three days.
High Oil Yield Since this type requires the size (small) of raw materials, the oil yield of this equipment is higher than that of batch equipment.
Short Pyrolysis Process The time for this model to process a batch of raw materials (14.7/batch) is much shorter than that of the batch type (23h/batch).
Low Work Intensity Since this equipment adopts automatic screw feeding and automatic water-cooling slag removal, the whole production line has low requirements on working strength. high degree of automation.
Good Working Environment When using this device, it is not necessary to clean the wire in the main furnace. At the same time, the carbon black is discharged by water-cooling and low-temperature sealing.
How to Operate Semi-continuous Waste Pyrolysis Machine?
- Make sure the raw material fits the size of the incoming material. The raw materials will be transported to the main pyrolysis furnace by the screw feeding system. The whole conveying process is well-sealed. Basically five air entries.
- Add suitable fuel and heat the main furnace. When the temperature rises, the raw materials gradually undergo chemical and physical reactions in the main furnace. Eventually, pyrolysis oil (carbon black) is gradually precipitated. Raw material size is small. The whole pyrolysis process is very sufficient. High oil yield.
- The recyclable combustible gas in the main furnace enters the gas bag and condensation pipe. The treated recyclable combustible gas can be directly used as fuel for heating the main furnace. The excess combustible gas will be burned through the exhaust chamber. This system can help customers save part of their fuel costs.
- The exhaust gas will be discharged up to the standard after being treated by the condenser and the dust removal tower. Beston can customize the dedusting tower according to the situation of the customer’s country to meet the different needs of customers.
Application of Final Products
The main end products are pyrolysis oil, syn-gas and carbon black. They have a wide range of applications in the market. Customers can expand their business to obtain higher benefits. Please see some of the applications listed.
Be sold directly;
Fuel for cement/power/iron/brick/boiler/other factories;
Fuel for heating combustion chamber;
It can be directly used as an alternative fuel to heat the main pyrolysis furnace after being processed by condenser and manifold.
It may be collected separately for other purposes.
Be sold directly;
Use carbon black grinding equipment to process carbon black into higher-quality carbon black;
Be reprocessed into spheres and used as fuel;
Semi-continuous Tyre & Plastic & Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant Project Over the World
Beston semi-continuous equipment is a popular model. So far, this type has been sold to Uganda, Nigeria, South Sudan, Egypt, the Netherlands, Canada, South Korea, South Africa, the Philippines, the United Kingdom and many other countries. Customers from these countries have given us good reviews on Beston plastic/oil sludge/tyre pyrolysis equipment and services. Some cases are shown on the following pages for your reference. If you want to know more, please contact us immediately.
Cooperate with Beston to Do Semi-continuous Pyrolysis Project
There are many customers who choose Beston when they are doing this business for the first time. At the same time, some loyal customers chose Beston products again. Why do they choose Beston after learning about this industry? See the reasons below.
Strong Company Strength Among similar products, Beston pyrolysis equipment ranks first in China’s exports. Beston has its own factory and office. It covers an area of about 22,400 square meters.
Advanced Technology Beston has developed a variety of advanced technologies in the past years to improve pyrolysis efficiency. For example, the pyrolysis of waste plastics uses gas-phase catalytic pyrolysis technology to solve the problem of wax oil clogging and improve the oil yield.
Provide Customized Services According to the different needs of customers, Beston will provide a series of customized services, including sample testing, equipment, dust removal system and so on. This can meet the full range of customer needs.
Professional Team Beston has eight departments to provide customers with professional services, such as scheme design, packing scheme, payment method, transportation route, installation guidance, etc. Help solve customers’ worries.
Technology & Product Value-added Services According to the site map provided by the customer, Beston will provide free layout and installation design. In addition, Beston also provides free product upgrade services.
Semi-continuous pyrolysis plant is a good option when customers think that batch pyrolysis plant cannot meet the demand. Its price is a little higher than batch type. If you have a need for this equipment, please contact us. Beston will provide standard production lines or customized production lines according to your needs. When you are not sure about the profitability of this project, you can send the local market data to Beston. Beston will give a detailed project benefit analysis for you. Your success is Beston’s success! View more Beston news on Linkedin.