The trial operation of BST-20 Beston carbonization machine was successful in Indonesia in 2023! In June, Beston engineers assisted this customer install this machine smoothly. After the finish of the installation, this customer started the trial operation of this equipment. The whole process went very smoothly. Please see the details.
Information on Carbonization Solution in Indonesia in 2023
This customer got this machine to process bamboo chips. In the local area, there is a lot of waste biomass to be processed. In the trial operation process, the raw materials are delivered into the dryer by belt conveyor. The extra moisture of raw materials can be removed in the dryer. Then the materials are fed into the biochar reactor for carbonization. After carbonization, the charcoal is discharged by a water-cooling discharger. See the raw materials and final biochar.
Configuraiton of Carbonization Machine in Indonesia
BST-20 Beston carbonization machine in Indonesia is not the standard line. Firstly, BST-20 is a customized continuous line. Secondly, this customer added some parts to meet demands. Let’s see the details.
- Preheating system: This customer gets a crushing machine. Before feeding, the bamboo can be crushed into small chips.
- Feeding system: It has a belt conveyor and automatic feeder. The bamboo chips are fed automatically.
- Drying system: The bamboo has more than 15% of moisture. So, this customer ordered a dryer to remove extra moisture.
- Carbonization system： The raw materials will be carbonized in the reactor.
- Discharging system: The biochar is discharged by the automatic water-cooling discharger. The temperature of the final charcoal is under 35 degrees.
- De-dusting system: The emission gas is processed by the de-dusting system before discharging.
Beston engineers will only leave after fulfilling the customer’s requirements. If you are interested in Beston continuous charcoal making machine, please contact Beston Group and provide us with your detailed requirements. Beston Group provides solutions, technical support, and installation guidance services. Beston Group looks forward to cooperating with you!